Friday, November 9, 2007

Emilee's funny remark

The other day, she had pictures. I had her wear a new shirt. She told me while she was eating breakfast that Logan (the fifth grader down the road) was going to tell her the same thing he said the other day to her on the bus. I then asked her what it was and she said, "If you were a fifth grader, it would be the only reason I came to sschool." It has already started!

2 comments:

heidi k said...

She is adorable! It was so great to see you guys. Sorry I didn't get to really say goodbye. Alex was sick and I wanted to get him home before he puked.
I am glad you started a blog. Your family is very entertaining.

DeGooyer Family said...

Ahhh! I know what you mean. Rachel is already talking about who she is going to marry - she's stressing about it - and she's only 4!!!!!