Saturday, March 21, 2009

We have great news!

Our house sold in SIX days! Yeah. Now we can focus on moving, finding a new apartment, end of school year, birthdays, boards, moving again, graduating. That is all :) I feel so blessed that it sold so quickly. On Thursday morning Makena came down stairs just sobbing. After some comfort I asked her what was wrong. She told me that she couldn't make her bed perfect this morning. Do you think that things have been a little intense around here? I'm glad that our bed can just be made and they don't have to be perfect anymore! I'd like to thank Blake for his color advice, Lisa for the insider information, Shauna for helpful decorating tips, Alana D. for the motivation to beat how fast they sold (I missed it by a few days), my mom for keeping me sane, Ryan's parents for their prayers, the children for dealing with a mean mom, and Ryan for the hard work. I couldn't have done it without you! We will be moving into a two bedroom apartment just up the street. I told Ryan that it was going to be like camping and I mean it, this is a close as I get to camping. I'll let you all know how the next adventure goes!

8 comments:

Shauna said...

I suggest leaving the tent available in case someone (Ryan) may need a time out. Congrats and I can't wait to see you all very soon.

DeGooyer Family said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!! I know how good it feels to have it sold! =)

Jess. said...

6 days? Congratulations. That's awesome

FamilyLife said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you! What a relief that has to be. Good luck with the next couple of months.

Melisa said...

CONGRATS!! That is awesome! I'll be thrilled if ours gets sold within 6 months!

It sounds like you will be super busy! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

That is great that your house sold, and so fast too! I hope that you won't feel too cramped in the apartment until time for your move... have you started looking at houses in Washington yet? Good luck with everything! We are excited for you to start your next phase of life!

Jenn said...

That is great!!

Kristy said...

I remember apartment life and I only had 3 kids and 1 on the way. It was 7 mo of pure fun!!!! I am excited for your family and your new adventure. Love ya Kris