I’m currently trapped in my apartment because there is a snake outside my front door. I would let the cat out to get the reptile, but she might run away and that would cost at least a year’s worth of our savings in therapy for the children. Hopefully my night in shining armor, a.k.a. Ryan, will come home soon and rescue me!
I’m just thinking that the title of my autobiography might be, “Seven people, one cat, and two bedrooms.” This is turning into more family togetherness then we have had for ages. Thank goodness we haven’t had cable TV. because it is allowing me the break that my previously fenced backyard provided. I can know longer send the children outside to play because I am turning into an overly protective mother who thinks that ever one who lives in my complex is on the FBI’s most wanted list (I have to stop watching 48 hours mysteries). I just keep reminding myself that this is only temporary, and why an I complaining any way? People live like this all over the world (I don’t know the snake might be original). As my older sister would say, “Jana, buck-up!” So…I think that I will. After rereading this I just might need some of the theory money for myself, I’m sure that it is long over due!
5 comments:
Where is grandma's rake when you need it?? Hang in there!!
You have so much of my sympathy my friend. I think I would also get tired of saying "Not so loud" since my children all have booming voices and two volumes- loud and mute. They sure enjoyed the light saber battle last night though. Good luck!
Come on over and play...that is if you can ever get out of your apartment! AND happy birthday!! I'll be calling you but just wanted to put it out there! Richard promised to hurry with the thyroid so Ryan can get home quickly. Hope you have a good day!!
Happy Birthday Jana, I love reading your blog. It brings me laughter when I am feeling sorry for myself! Sorry this is my dad's account.
Love,
Lori
I remember the days of 3 kids in a two bedroom house. Hang in there! Your mom is pretty excited to have you a little closer. Good luck on the move. See you soon.
Post a Comment