Alana and Makena played the part of the town barbers in their Christmas play. Please take note that they are wearing dresses from my childhood. They looked adorable! Both of them knew their lines and did very well.
You are turning into the blogging machine!!! Love it! I can't believe how big the kids are getting and it hasn't even been a year! I've been meaning to call...one of these days you'll hear my voice on the other end! Till then, know I'm thinking of you. Sure did miss you at the work Christmas party this year. Good times!
With the climate crisis becoming a predominant thought on everyone's minds, it's nice to see you doing your part by recycling your Idaho pioneer dresses!
3 comments:
You are turning into the blogging machine!!! Love it! I can't believe how big the kids are getting and it hasn't even been a year! I've been meaning to call...one of these days you'll hear my voice on the other end! Till then, know I'm thinking of you. Sure did miss you at the work Christmas party this year. Good times!
The one dress will soon be 26 years old!!!
With the climate crisis becoming a predominant thought on everyone's minds, it's nice to see you doing your part by recycling your Idaho pioneer dresses!
The melting ice caps thank you. Hehe. :)
Post a Comment