The conversation at dinner tonight went something like this between Nick, Ryan, and myself, "Mom how old are you? I'm 32 years old. Is that young? Yes. You look young! Dad how old are you? I'm 36 years old. You should look in a mirror. You look old. You could just look in the window to see how old you look." I guess Ryan's stay alone with the children had its toll!
5 comments:
Soo funny! I'm sure training Richard took it's toll on Ryan too!
I am going to call you someday...
but not as old as Yoda!
I laugh out loud every time I read your blog. Every day must be eventful for you. What a lucky mom. There is not a Sunday that goes by I don't think it would be betta with butta. Love ya
Hey...I was thinking of you today, remembering the time when you watched Alli for a whole day and then wouldn't let me pay you. You are such an awesome person and I hope that you are doing well.
Would love an update, I'm pretty sure I need to see the dresses and ties. A story about the coast, or the cast, or the Seattle trip or I don't know .... anything?
Post a Comment