Tonight we decorated the annual ginger bread housed (I think they look more like double wide trailer houses, what do you think!). This was the first year that every one could do their own. It was a blast. Dad was even home, wow! Nights like tonight are a great reminder about what Christmas is all about!
3 comments:
Remember when you used to do this with my children. Now they are too big and would just want to eat the candy. Looking forward to seeing you.
How fun. I used to do this every year - maybe I should start again! Thanks for the idea. =)
Jana,
I am so glad you found me so that I could find you and keep up with your family on your blog. Your kids have grown up so much. My kids this year kept asking me why we don't do gingerbread houses at Christmas. I said I guess it was because I never did them growing up. We will have to start the tradition next year. Hope your new year is great. And by the way, you have been tagged by me...read our blog to see what that means. Take care.
Emily
Post a Comment