I need to add this for all of you that have not figured out that I do not have a great grasp of the English language. Emilee can now spell better than me. So please look past all typing mistakes when you read my blog because I know that are in there! Remember this is part of me and I just can't change it!
3 comments:
Janalee,
What a fun surprise to see your comment on our blog. Just seeing your name brought a smile to my face and lots of great memories of us and Kirksville. So fun to see the pictures of your family. Hope life is treating you well. May the holidays find you better than ever!!!!!
Emily
Don't worry I can't spell either. I was helping out in Max's class a few weeks ago and had to write the indian names kids came up with on their noodle neckless. After coming home and looking up a couple of words I found out I had spelled at least two wrong.
Your girls look so cute all dressed up for the Nutcraker! Hope you are enjoying the Christmas season.
Janalee, we love you just the way you are!! And just to note, I would have never guessed you struggle with "the english language". You are the most articulate, well thought individual I know! Anyway, looking forward to more updates...vacation is no excuse!!!
Post a Comment