Alana and Makena's school teacher told them that a Leapercon was going to visit last night. They thought that it would be a good idea if they set a trap for him and got his gold from the rainbow. The trap was set, and the children went to bed. When they woke-up in the morning the naughty Leapercon had made a mess of the living room, turned the milk green, and left them gold candy. Maybe we will have better luck next year! I hope everyone had a happy St. Patrick's Day!
3 comments:
What cuties!! They really are very creative.
That is so fun that he visited your house, your kids are just adorable.
I forgot about the hidden gold, I'll have to remember that next year! And I'm glad to see so many updates. I checked every day for a while, then just quit, so I'm excited to have more to occupy my time (I hate laundry).
Post a Comment