Today Emilee had another soccer game. Her brother's have been wearing their super hero p.j.s for the past week and of course they wouldn't change for the game. I gave in and took spider man and super man to the game. In the car, they told Emilee that they would give her super hero strength so she would play her best. It was pretty cute. I think that it might have worked because she made two attempts at a goal which is the most that she has made all year.
Ryan is almost done with all of his interviews. I might just hold a online survey as to where we should end up. Deciding your future is a big task. Wish us luck!
Jessica, have a blast on this next adventure. I think it is great that you travel and see the world!
We can't wait for Aunt Shauna to come and visit. Ten days and counting! I cleaned the house today and the kids asked if you were coming tomorrow. That tells me I need to clean the house more than when family come for a visit. Well, I can't be perfect all the time!
6 comments:
Ah, thank you Jana! And if by chance the Black children want to send more letters to their big cousin I would love it and probably tape them up in my room again.
I can relate - whenever I clean the house my kids ask, "Who's coming over, Mom?" =)
Aunt Shauna is excited to be coming and I hope the sewing machine is up and running because I will be making an angel costume, shepherd and wise man costume for the annual Black Christmas Pageant. We will have "sew" much fun. Love you.
When were you going to tell me you have a blog?!?
I miss those days of always having a super-hero at my side. Every once in awhile they reappear but they no longer accompany me to Wal-mart. I can't wait to see where you guys go next year. We are hoping for Kansas City! Two shots on goal?! Way to go Emilee!
I miss those days of always having a super-hero at my side. Every once in awhile they reappear but they no longer accompany me to Wal-mart. I can't wait to see where you guys go next year. We are hoping for Kansas City! Two shots on goal?! Way to go Emilee!
Post a Comment