Nate was discussing his head at the dinner table tonight. He was naming every thing that he could think up. He pointed to his fore head, then he pointed to his three head. A three head, according to Nate, is on the top of your head. I don't think the three head was in Ryan's medical education. It just goes to show you that doctors don't know everything! For your information their is no one or two head, I asked.
While I'm discussing Nate, I need to include his funny Mother's Day moment. Ryan told me to take a Sunday nap because it was Mother's Day and he would watch the children. While I was sleeping, Nate had a potty accident in his underwear. Ryan very patiently cleaned him up and went about play with the children. Not long after, Nate had another accident in his underwear. Ryan took away the spider man p.j.'s after this accident. Nate went crazy. He ran out to the garage and poohed on the van floor. This is when I woke to my mad husband. I can honestly say I had a crappy Mother's Day! The potty training chronicles continue.
2 comments:
I hate to admit that I laughed when I read this! I'm so sorry though about Mother's Day... Maybe they can all make it up to you. =)
Uhhh...I'd don't have anything to say...
I hope next year's goes more smoothly.
Post a Comment