Wednesday, August 27, 2008

We are BIG boys now!




Nick and Nate have arrived (or maybe I have arrived depending on how you look at things). They are finally as BIG as there sisters and they can go to school. While I was driving then yesterday, Nate said, "Mommy are you going to miss me?" What a sweet question. Of course I will miss them, but I am also excited for all the adventures that are ahead. Mommy can't wait to hear about school when I pick them up at noon!

6 comments:

Debbie said...

How fun! They are cute boys. One of my favorite parts of the day is picking Brock up from school and hearing all he has to say about it. That's always a bit anti-climatic but I hope you have better luck with Nick and Nate! Way to go boys!

DeGooyer Family said...

YAY!!! They're in school!! I remember a couple years ago when we visited, and you said how excited you were (already) for this day! =)

Jess. said...

Hi Jana, I thought I would let you know that I erased my old blog and made a new one. You might want to adjust that on your sidebar.
Hopefully I'll stay up to date with this one. :) Who knows? Perhaps you've inspired me.

FamilyLife said...

Can you tell me if Andrea Hall has
am e-mail account. I want to be
e-buddies with her. leave a comment on my blog or e-mail me. Can you do that? Emma Black

Melisa said...

Yeah for school!

Ashley said...

That is so cute, they are such fun boys.