I thought that I was getting closer to knowing were we would be moving next year, and then Logan opened a spot! Oh...this is where we wanted to go all along. The water has just got murky. I will ether love Montana or it is out. Washington is still a real possibility. Ryan's dad is checking out WY for us. Of course, we could stay in OK. Now Logan, AHHH! This is a huge decision. I would love any advice and outside perspective. Although it is ultimately up to the Lord. I know this, and I trust that it will be the best decision made.
7 comments:
I hear ya, girl! It is so hard making such huge decisions.
WA and OK are on our list too. So pick one of those. ;) Hopefully I'll see you no matter where you go at conferences and such.
How can you say no to Logan?????
Well, you are closer to your family in Logan. I personally would probably move to Montana or was it Wyoming?
Janalee, I want you to move to Washington, but I know that you have to move where the Lord wants you to be. At least you know that if you do chose WA, you'll already have a friend there! =)
In making our decision, we first had to decide our priorities, and then everything else fell into place. GOOD LUCK! And I can't wait to hear the news. =)
The Grifffiths Say LOGAN LOGAN LOGAN.
You will have "fun" Aunt Shauna close by. Your kids would love it and Ryan would not be bored with all of the canyons to hike with the kids. OK so I am a little biased but I think LOGAN IS A GREAT PLACE TO LIVE!!!
Love you all
Hey, why isn't Grand Junction on your list of options??? :)
I don't envy your decision. If only everything was black and white... Good luck with it all.
Post a Comment