My sister Shauna is taking care of my mom during her post surgery. Her daughter Jessica just has a Birthday. Shauna would typically post something about her daughter, but my Dad still has dial-up connection on his home computer. So Jessica this is your Happy Birthday from your family!
Jessica is beautiful. I have always thought of her as a porcelain doll. She has fair skin contrasted by dark, silky hair. She has a love for life and adventure. I admire her free spirited nature and her ability to accomplish her dreams. She has travel and experience the world in her short life seeing and meeting so many amazing people and living in different places. She is also intelligent and has a killer whit. We are blessed to have you in our family!
2 comments:
Thanks for the tribute for my girl, I kind of like her!!!
Thank you for the birthday present. I just got home and it was waiting for me on the stairs. What a glorious welcome home surprise!
Thanks again.
Post a Comment