Monday, May 11, 2009

Latest from the kiddos

Nick's new favorite drink can be found at the local "PaJamba Juice."

Makena is grateful for the "Ornament" of baptism which she proudly told the whole Primary.

Nick and Nate would like their Dad to drive the school bus because it is big, yellow, and cool.

Makena's favorite subject in Kindergarten is MATH. She definitely inherited this gene from the man whose name she bares. She is unlike my other children who tend to gravitate to recess, lunch, and art. That is more my speed!

Alana told me that she thought I weighed twenty-four pound. Thank you and I love you too Alana!

Well...that is all the funnies for the past week. I'm sure they will keep coming!

2 comments:

Shauna said...

We need to introduce Nick to the Smoothie King!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for remembering the cutest comments made by your children. They are great!