
I am the music leader for Primary. I have been teaching them Christmas songs to sing during Sacrament Meeting. I needed to teach them the second verse to Mary's Lullaby today. I teach the Jr. Primary first. A certain part of the song has the words peace and love. I had a picture of doves forming a heart. I described the line like this, "These are doves. They represent peace. Look closely they are making love." Then I realized what I had just said to all the children and leaders. I started to giggle and couldn't get a hold of myself for a few minutes. I am so glad that this didn't happen in front of the Senior Primary. I fully expect a release next week due to my behavior which apparently is way over due!
4 comments:
lol! You totally need to submit that to Overheard in the Ward. You can do it anonymously. :)
Between you and "DR.Seuss" I am never bored!!!
Oh and by the way the word verification is 'bed'nesse, what are the odds?
Oh how I wish we were still in your primary! I probably would have had to leave the room! Thanks for sharing!!
I can vouch for you - this isn't the first time you've said something like that! :)
Post a Comment