I have not updated my blog for a while because it has been a busy past couple weeks. We attended Emilee's polar express night as a family. We made Christmas decorations and watched the movie. I'm so grateful for creative teachers that work hard to make memories for their students. Emilee also had her school play Beethoven. She was a bookworm with two speaking parts. The children also performed in the Nutcracker. Nick and Nate were party boys. Alana and Makena were mice. Emilee was a baby gingerbread cookie. The boys were themselves during the performance. At one point they had a little brother fight that just worked right into the ballet. Alana did a cartwheel. She was sick, but still hung in their and did a cute job. Makena led the pack of mice during the finally bow. They were a hard troop to drag and the chain broke apart causing a pile up of mice! Emilee did a good job. She was able to go to only a few of her practices because the majority were held on Sunday. During dress rehearsal, she has a slight mess-up and was nervous for the performance. She overcame her fear and had a great show! I'm looking forward to Christmas. We have quite a few parties this week. Then I hope to relax and just enjoy the children (and Ryan)! More to come...enjoy the pics.
Sunday, December 14, 2008
December update
I have not updated my blog for a while because it has been a busy past couple weeks. We attended Emilee's polar express night as a family. We made Christmas decorations and watched the movie. I'm so grateful for creative teachers that work hard to make memories for their students. Emilee also had her school play Beethoven. She was a bookworm with two speaking parts. The children also performed in the Nutcracker. Nick and Nate were party boys. Alana and Makena were mice. Emilee was a baby gingerbread cookie. The boys were themselves during the performance. At one point they had a little brother fight that just worked right into the ballet. Alana did a cartwheel. She was sick, but still hung in their and did a cute job. Makena led the pack of mice during the finally bow. They were a hard troop to drag and the chain broke apart causing a pile up of mice! Emilee did a good job. She was able to go to only a few of her practices because the majority were held on Sunday. During dress rehearsal, she has a slight mess-up and was nervous for the performance. She overcame her fear and had a great show! I'm looking forward to Christmas. We have quite a few parties this week. Then I hope to relax and just enjoy the children (and Ryan)! More to come...enjoy the pics.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cute pictures! Thanks for sharing them. Sometimes you kind of feel "cultured out" after all this Christmas music experience don't you...
Post a Comment